The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life. -William Wordsworth
posted by X's and O's @ 7:51 PM
At 7:37 AM, SuzieQ said…
So far you are doing better thatn me. I will be doing so makeup postings later tonight I hope. Glad you are bloggin too! Love you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
I got married on June 2, 2006 to the love of my life Ryan Rostas. I'm going to school to become a high school history teacher and can't wait to teach. Ryan and I just had a new house built and are expecting our first child in December!
View my complete profile
1 Comments:
At 7:37 AM,
SuzieQ said…
So far you are doing better thatn me. I will be doing so makeup postings later tonight I hope. Glad you are bloggin too! Love you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home