It's not a complete waste of time...
Okay...After much frustration I have decided to set a goal for myself to keep me motivated at work while serving those mean people who feel they are above me in some fashion. I have devised a plan for my tips. I cleaned out a giant pretzel jar that I had purchased at Costco and cut a hole in the top. I taped down the edges so I won't get greedy (or desperate) and take money from it. Anyhow, I am putting all of my tips and my extra change in the bucket and am going to use that to buy my car with. Unfortunately however, I will be unable to save enough money by the time I have to quit working at Macayo's (around Christmas break) due to my limited availibility to work there. For now, I'm working weekends, making about $100 per weekend if I work 2 doubles. With that I calculate about $400 per month, which saving that until Christmas break, only leaves me with about $1200. This sounds like a lot of money, but in fact the vehicle that I desire to purchase will cost me about $14,000. You see now how I will fall undoubtedly short of my goal. For this reason, I have set up a charity fund. It is called "I Need a Car and You Should Give Me Money." If you would like to donate to this tax free charity, please visit the website on the sidebar and send me an email. I accept cash, check and credit card. There are starving children so please help the "I Need a Car and You Should Give Me Money" charity to save the lives of many small children.
Okay, maybe you can tell, another depressing day in the life of me. I really will accept cash or check though!! I have yet to set up my credit card machine at the apartment! Again, I hope your day is better than mine. :)
Okay, maybe you can tell, another depressing day in the life of me. I really will accept cash or check though!! I have yet to set up my credit card machine at the apartment! Again, I hope your day is better than mine. :)

2 Comments:
At 1:40 PM,
CrazyUncle said…
From your tone, it sounds like you don't want to wait 2.5 years and pay cash for your next car, huh? Or maybe you don't think that lovely truck of yours will last that long. I think focusing and saving $400/month is good. Your only other option is financing. $00 would cover the payment and insurance each month, but it drives up your total cost quite a bit. This is a puzzlement. While you decide, though, keep saving.
At 5:50 PM,
SuzieQ said…
I wonder if I can talk JS into financing it for her and having her give us the money. I am not sure she can actually afford the payments and insurance on the vehicle she is looking at!! I need to be fully convinced before I drag JS into it!
Post a Comment
<< Home