Alright!!
I called a mortgage broker today to see about getting pre-qualified and he said that with our current situation, he would qualify us for $240,000. I was very excited, but then it gets better! We have been waiting for Ryan to get a full-time position at work since July. Today, his boss called him while he was driving to work and told him that he had gotten a full-time spot! So now, with still 7 weeks until the grand opening of our new community, we are sitting in a much better spot to get the house that we want and have it ready to move in around August or September next year. Hooray!! I love it when I can lift a worry off of my shoulders! Hope your day is great!

2 Comments:
At 9:29 AM,
CrazyUncle said…
Congrats to Ryan on his job. No, really, I'm not bitter. I tried to become a dealer, but I kept missing when I tried to clap my hands together when I left the table. I've got to go practice that right now. Bye.
At 9:30 AM,
SuzieQ said…
Man. The world is a crazy place. I cannot believe my daughter is not flinching over a $240,000 mortgage on her first house!! Yikes! I have never had a mortgage that high! I guess that is the way it is today, but I would be scared!
Post a Comment
<< Home