Good news on the house!
Well after much fretting over what to do about the house we have a solution! While we weren't sure whether the builder would come down in price we had several people looking into our options for us, but before we had heard any of their ideas the builder called and gave us their new selling price! The new price we got from them is $2,000 over market value and we still have to add on our options but it is still a great deal. We're getting a 2,235 square foot house on a 10,500 square foot lot (1/4 acre) for $235,000...where in December we were going to get the same house on the same lot for $297,000. Not bad eh?! We are very excited about the house and being able to keep it, but after talking to our mortgage lady we are even more excited! With the price reduction from the builder they are also giving us $6,210 towards closing costs which she says will cover the closing costs completely. We have the choice to either use our earnest deposit of $2,500 to buy down the interest rate or take a cash rebate and get it all back to help cover moving costs (or we're thinking we will use it to buy our bed that we want). So...lot's of good news!!
I thought I would try to throw in some pictures of the house and a few of the wedding. The photographers pictures turned out pretty good but it will be about another month before we get the albums...I would love to show everyone the albums so we will all have to get together, maybe for lunch sometime!!
(Hmm...I'm still not getting the window to allow me to add images, I don't know what's wrong, I have the setting adjusted to allow pop-up's but it still won't let me....oh well.)
I thought I would try to throw in some pictures of the house and a few of the wedding. The photographers pictures turned out pretty good but it will be about another month before we get the albums...I would love to show everyone the albums so we will all have to get together, maybe for lunch sometime!!
(Hmm...I'm still not getting the window to allow me to add images, I don't know what's wrong, I have the setting adjusted to allow pop-up's but it still won't let me....oh well.)

4 Comments:
At 4:37 PM,
CrazyUncle said…
Great news about the house. Great news about the photos being good. Not-so-great news that you can't figure out how to post these alleged photos. Maybe when your Mo gets laid off, she can teach you the secrets of the blogiverse.
At 12:38 AM,
X's and O's said…
Haha...well I hope she doesn't have to get laid off to teach me, but I'm sure she could help!! I read the "help" section and it says that a box should pop up asking where to retrieve the photo from, but no box. I can't get any of the icons to work though, it won't spell check or anything. I don't know. I checked out your blog to catch up and Bella sure looks like a cutey!!
At 4:24 PM,
SuzieQ said…
Yes, that is super great news about the house.
I think I can try to show her how to get picts tomorrow when I pick KRS up.
She (Bella) IS pretty cute. I think she looks especially good as a tattoo. :)
At 9:04 PM,
X's and O's said…
Hey...now there's an idea...would you keep her in baby-state or age progress the tattoo as she grows?
Post a Comment
<< Home