Buckle-down and hope for the best!
Alright, I have 4 research projects due in the next 7 days, none of them have I started...Just a little stressed. I know, I know...I do it to myself by procrastinating, but I haven't had a whole lot of extra time this semester, nor have we had the assignments for very long.
No big deal right? A couple research papers (all 12-15 pages) and a couple finals...And by May 8th I'm all done. I will have a couple weeks to wrap up all of the wedding details and hopefully get everyone to agree so that I don't have to spend my honeymoon behind bars for murdering people. I'm sure everything will work itself out...it's just not happening as fast as I would like it to. We met with the Priest earlier tonight and ironed out the details for the ceremony...one thing down, 7 million to go!!
I know I will look back at this blog in late June or early July and think about how quickly time went. Right now though....the minutes are crawling by, torturing me....the God's are spiting me, I'm sure of it. It could be worse, it could be raining, as my step-dad would say...and I happened to look at the weather for Thursday...it's going to rain!!! That's great though, I thrive in rainy weather, I must have been a snail in my past life (hmm...how ironic, I still work at the pace of a snail...if it's something I don't want to do anyway).
Well, it's 4:15am and I have the first of four research papers due at 9:15am...I have my sources and my outline, but no paper to accompany them. 5 hours and counting, I don't think I'll make it. That's okay...I have decided that this semester (with the stress of the wedding and the house) that I've already been accepted into the teaching program and all I need is a C to pass these classes and move on to next semester with 1 million times less stress!! I am only one person and it doesn't do me any good to stress myself out...so I'm not going to. I will get the paper done as soon as I can and turn it in when I'm ready....a couple points lost for being late won't kill me. I have a B+ average in that class already. I think I will get that one done for Friday...and since this professor is 200 years old and doesn't believe in email (or syllabi apparently...since we never got one) I will have to go to campus and physically turn in a copy to his office. Old people that are technologically handicapped make me crazy when they are in a position that requires them to at least be friendly to computers.
Well, enough of a break....back to the paper(s)!!
Only 37 more days to the wedding!!!! I'm all smiles (even if I'm not)!! :) See, there's proof!!
Have a great day, and thank God you are no longer in school trusting your future to angry TA's grading exams and term papers. :)~
No big deal right? A couple research papers (all 12-15 pages) and a couple finals...And by May 8th I'm all done. I will have a couple weeks to wrap up all of the wedding details and hopefully get everyone to agree so that I don't have to spend my honeymoon behind bars for murdering people. I'm sure everything will work itself out...it's just not happening as fast as I would like it to. We met with the Priest earlier tonight and ironed out the details for the ceremony...one thing down, 7 million to go!!
I know I will look back at this blog in late June or early July and think about how quickly time went. Right now though....the minutes are crawling by, torturing me....the God's are spiting me, I'm sure of it. It could be worse, it could be raining, as my step-dad would say...and I happened to look at the weather for Thursday...it's going to rain!!! That's great though, I thrive in rainy weather, I must have been a snail in my past life (hmm...how ironic, I still work at the pace of a snail...if it's something I don't want to do anyway).
Well, it's 4:15am and I have the first of four research papers due at 9:15am...I have my sources and my outline, but no paper to accompany them. 5 hours and counting, I don't think I'll make it. That's okay...I have decided that this semester (with the stress of the wedding and the house) that I've already been accepted into the teaching program and all I need is a C to pass these classes and move on to next semester with 1 million times less stress!! I am only one person and it doesn't do me any good to stress myself out...so I'm not going to. I will get the paper done as soon as I can and turn it in when I'm ready....a couple points lost for being late won't kill me. I have a B+ average in that class already. I think I will get that one done for Friday...and since this professor is 200 years old and doesn't believe in email (or syllabi apparently...since we never got one) I will have to go to campus and physically turn in a copy to his office. Old people that are technologically handicapped make me crazy when they are in a position that requires them to at least be friendly to computers.
Well, enough of a break....back to the paper(s)!!
Only 37 more days to the wedding!!!! I'm all smiles (even if I'm not)!! :) See, there's proof!!
Have a great day, and thank God you are no longer in school trusting your future to angry TA's grading exams and term papers. :)~

2 Comments:
At 3:06 PM,
CrazyUncle said…
Hey, enough about "old people." And while some of us may seem "technologically handicapped" to you, we still used to finish our papers on time.
5pm on a Friday?!? Are you crazy? If not, you'll really go crazy during the next 37 days.
You should look into working in your work-Mom's classroom when you start observing or student teaching. I think she's pretty good, if I do say so myself.
Thanks for finally posting.
At 9:34 PM,
SuzieQ said…
I was a little taken back by the "old people" too! I think all ages can be technologically handicapped. But, I can't have any sympathy, since they didn't have email when I attended ASU and I had to find the stupid TA's office and slide my paper under the door!! I still look back and despise those little creeps! I think the Prof should TEACH!!!
Cool idea helping out in Kathie's classroom!!
Hang in there baby and see if work-
Dad will write one for you...he did a few for his favorites...at least I think he helped A LOT :). Let me know if I can help...
Post a Comment
<< Home