Wine and Roses

The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life. -William Wordsworth

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Time for a fresh start

Well, I'm sure most of you have heard but we lost the baby. Doctors can't tell us why, they say that sometimes these things just happen. We are going to try again soon.

The house is going well, we are decorating it and loving every minute of it. The holiday season has been kind of crazy...with our first mortgage payment due on the 1st we had to scrimp by with homemade gifts for everyone.

Hope the holidays bring joy and happiness to you and yours...see you all in the new year!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Sorry for your loss, but I'm glad you titled this Time for a Fresh Start. That is exactly right. Things will work out in the timing God has chosen for you.

    Happy New Year.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger SuzieQ said…

    Crazy Uncle always says it just right. I agree that it will work out. I have updated my link to here , but in doing so, it messaged up my font. I mograted to the new blogger, though not so glad about it at this point. Can't be sure the slowness I am experiencing is affect all or just me or just the new blogger is S-L-O-W. Love you lots, baby!!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger SuzieQ said…

    You need to blog picts of the new kittens!!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger SuzieQ said…

    time to uptdate!!!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Time for a fresh restart...to blogging.
    posted 3/24/07...almost 3 months later than your last blog.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Time for a fresh restart...to blogging.
    posted 3/24/07...almost 3 months later than your last blog.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Time for a fresh restart...to blogging.
    posted 3/24/07...almost 3 months later than your last blog.

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Time for a fresh restart...to blogging.
    posted 3/24/07...almost 3 months later than your last blog.

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Time for a fresh restart...to blogging.
    posted 3/24/07...almost 3 months later than your last blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home