Wine and Roses

The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life. -William Wordsworth

Thursday, July 27, 2006

No news yet...






Well, we haven't heard anything new yet about the house...but we did stop and look at it, no drywall yet. I did however fight with blogger until it allowed me to post photos so here are a few from other cameras from the wedding and some from our honeymoon that we took.

The two photos with the green background were taken on the Martha Brae River in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. The one on the boat with our cute mask lines was taken off the coast of Montego Bay after a snorkeling adventure! The others are obviously from the wedding and reception. You can look at some of the photos the photographer took by going to http://candidphoenix.easyphotoview.com/photos clicking "weddings" then scrolling down to "Shelby and Ryan" and the password is 060206. Not all of them are there, which is the reason for the lunch meeting to see the rest of them in the albums. Have fun!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger SuzieQ said…

    Wow! Good job! You got pictures to work...now isn't that fun!!! Keep up the bloggin...even if it is a short entry with a famous quote or a point you want to make....

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said…

    Excuse me, SAR. In the last photo, something is wrong with the way my machine displays it. I cannot see either one of you. Maybe I can adjust something later.

    Hey, I'm glad you figured out the complicated system it takes to post a picture. You know, click on the photo symbol, click on the name of the photo, click OK. Well, I'm just teasing you. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger X's and O's said…

    No, your machine does not need to be adjusted...I just liked the view of the arched trees over the water and the gentle bend of the river! I guess it was just too many clicks for me, but I rested up and was able to conquer the photo issue!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home