At last...the wait is over!
We did it! We waited 40 weeks and 2 very long days to find out that we have a beautiful daughter to add to our family. Her name is Emily Grace and she couldn't be cuter if I tried! She was born June 19th at 12:51 am, weighed 8 lbs. 1.1 oz and was 20 inches long. She has dark blue eyes, brown hair and is very strong! She is doing very well and is healthy as can be. =)
As mentioned in the previous posting...I (still) suck at keeping up with pictures but as soon as I download them from my camera I will upload them here for all to see.
As mentioned in the previous posting...I (still) suck at keeping up with pictures but as soon as I download them from my camera I will upload them here for all to see.

1 Comments:
At 1:41 PM,
SuzieQ said…
Did you signup for the "new" blogger some time back...I mean do you login with a gmail.com to access your blog? If not, you need to setup a gmail account and then we can make your blog use it and get you access to Picasa. Glad you posted...get some pictures up here!
Post a Comment
<< Home