The Nutty-P
I had the ultrasound today that was checking on the kidneys, they are still slightly dialated however the doctors do not see a need to worry at all. In fact, they think that the baby will literally grow into the kidneys and make this a "non issue." So good news there, I also got some great new pictures...of course I haven't scanned them in yet but I promise that will get done ASAP!
The baby has been kicking like crazy lately! I'm so glad he's been active because it reassures me that he's still doing alright in there but it's fun to feel all the little taps and big kicks too. He's exactly on target for the due date according to the ultrasound measurements (which must be fairly uncommon judging from the surprised reaction by the ultrasound people). I'm 20 weeks along now which is a big milestone in pregnancys because the chance of survival outside the uterus is greatly increased after 20 weeks. It would not be optimal of course, but at least now if something happens there is a chance that he could survive. Survival of the offspring always makes a mother feel warm and fuzzy. :o)
New pictures coming your way soon!
The baby has been kicking like crazy lately! I'm so glad he's been active because it reassures me that he's still doing alright in there but it's fun to feel all the little taps and big kicks too. He's exactly on target for the due date according to the ultrasound measurements (which must be fairly uncommon judging from the surprised reaction by the ultrasound people). I'm 20 weeks along now which is a big milestone in pregnancys because the chance of survival outside the uterus is greatly increased after 20 weeks. It would not be optimal of course, but at least now if something happens there is a chance that he could survive. Survival of the offspring always makes a mother feel warm and fuzzy. :o)
New pictures coming your way soon!

4 Comments:
At 6:47 PM,
SuzieQ said…
Let's get the scan on momma! Glad that peanut is growing as expected....so if it swtays exactly on schedule, how much will he weight at birth?
At 9:49 AM,
CrazyUncle said…
That is good news that everything seems normal for you and your son. Kid's names nowadays are often unique, one-of-a-kind names. I've been thinking about yours and I think you should consider Ryshel. You'll never guess where I came up with that. Or maybe Rusty goes better with your last name?
At 2:58 PM,
X's and O's said…
Let's see...if he stays on track...I think about 600 pounds at birth. At least that's what it will feel like!
At 10:33 AM,
CrazyUncle said…
So, when you said new pics soon, how long is 'soon' for you? True, it's only been two weeks, but still. We want to see little Ryshel.
Post a Comment
<< Home