Okay....here are some pictures!













I'm 7 months along now...feeling huge and generally uncomfortable. I can't remember what my feet look like and all I want to do is lay down but I can't. Other than that, everything is going fantastically!
We just had another ultrasound last week and apparently baby is measuring 6 days ahead of schedule at 2lbs. 9oz which puts him in the 60th percentile. This is only good news if the baby plans to come out sooner than expected!
As promised, here are some pictures!

3 Comments:
At 3:01 PM,
CrazyUncle said…
I see arms, legs, a nose. Looks like you've got a baby in there. Cool.
Thanks for sharing the scans. I imagine you must be getting very excited. And the grandparents are, too. I know how that feels.
At 12:01 PM,
SuzieQ said…
Love those picts. We are very excited about the impending arrival. I am also excited to have them both close by as the due date nears. Trying to find a bed for Shelby's old room now.
At 6:44 PM,
Tiffany Halstead said…
You won't beleive me, but you'll actually miss feeling pregnant when it's all over with!! Just be glad there's only 1 baby in there!! I can't tell you how uncomfortable it was with two kicking aroung my bladder!!
Post a Comment
<< Home