The Plan....
Here's the plan...since it has been requested in written form.
I am taking a full load of classes and teaching this semester...I know I'm crazy! My finals are over by the 7th of December so that will leave me with about two weeks before I'm due to deliver the little bundle of joy. In January I will take one internet class and another in August, by this time the baby will be a year old and I will be finished with my degree (except for student teaching of course). In January (2009) I will student teach and then graduate in May.
Our master plan...I can hear God laughing...is to get pregnant again in March of 2009 so that I will deliver in December 2009, making the babies two years apart. After staying home for a year and a half with the second child I will apply for my provisional teaching certificate and hopefully get hired on at Maricopa High School where I will teach for many years to come.
The pictures, I promise, are coming soon. Soon (in the Shelby dictionary) is defined as: as soon as I get around to it. :o)
I am taking a full load of classes and teaching this semester...I know I'm crazy! My finals are over by the 7th of December so that will leave me with about two weeks before I'm due to deliver the little bundle of joy. In January I will take one internet class and another in August, by this time the baby will be a year old and I will be finished with my degree (except for student teaching of course). In January (2009) I will student teach and then graduate in May.
Our master plan...I can hear God laughing...is to get pregnant again in March of 2009 so that I will deliver in December 2009, making the babies two years apart. After staying home for a year and a half with the second child I will apply for my provisional teaching certificate and hopefully get hired on at Maricopa High School where I will teach for many years to come.
The pictures, I promise, are coming soon. Soon (in the Shelby dictionary) is defined as: as soon as I get around to it. :o)

3 Comments:
At 7:59 PM,
SuzieQ said…
Wow. That is a plan!! Okay, so I still missed some of the details at lunch so it is good you wrote it down. Now, won't some friend of yours already have a job teaching at the High School before you get there? Will that work out? Is there enough to go around?
At 11:33 PM,
X's and O's said…
I think by the time that she is ready to leave the school and have a baby I will be ready to go teach...so it may work out just great. She is planning to take 5-8 years off to raise kids until Kindergarten so she may or may not be able to find a job...but that's not my concern. As long as I get one!
At 2:17 PM,
CrazyUncle said…
Plan the work and work the plan. You need to know what you want to do, so you are ready there. And it sounds like you are also ready to react should a change in plans be necessary. Get ready to teach, but I predict you may decide to take additional time off if you can afford it.
Post a Comment
<< Home